Use The BeMyIT Store to designate a new owner or resource manager.
Follow the instructions below to change the owner of an existing resource or add/remove resource managers:
- Login to the BeMyIT Store at https://ritstore.research.cchmc.org/.
- In the Resources area, look under the tab labeled "Manageable Resources" and find the resource you wish to change.
- Click the "Request Change" button to the right of the resource.
- In the Resource Info section, click the "Update Ownership" button, or choose the Ownership section from the links to the left.
- To Change the Owner:
- Click the "Change Owner" button in the Owner/Principal Investigator section.
- In the New Owner Section type the user's Name or User ID. It will search and prompt with a list of matching users to select. If it is not showing the correct user, try entering the User ID to search for the user.
- Select the User and click the Save button.
- To Add a Resource Manager:
- Click the Add button.
- Type the user's Name or User ID. It will search and prompt with a list of matching users to select. If it is not showing the correct user, try entering the User ID to search for the user.
- Select the User and click the Add button.
- To Remove a Resource Manager:
- Select an existing Resource Manager by clicking the checkbox to the left of the User ID.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click the OK button to confirm.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.