THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL ONLY WORK FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY RENEWED SAS (Desktop) OR SAS(Server) Expires 2020-03-30.
IF YOU HAVE NOT RENEWED YOUR LICENSE YET, YOU MAY DO SO AT https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software/.
- Click the Start Menu icon
on your computer.
- Type software in the dialogue box.
- Then choose
- Put a check mark next to SAS 9.3 or SAS 9.4 License Renewal for 2019/2020 [DATE] from the available software and click INSTALL SELECTED.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to install the selected application. Click YES to continue.
- The system will evaluate the application, and begin the install. This could take a few minutes.
- Once the evaluation is complete, the install will begin.
- The install will run silently for a few minutes and when it is complete, your SAS license should be updated.
- The status should reflect Installed.
- To verify the expiration data on your license has been updated, you may run the code the below. The updated expiration data should reflect March 2020.
- To ensure your license is updated, please launch SAS. If you are no longer receiving a warning about license expiry the update was successful.